[TR] Overheating TR4

Dave1massey at cs.com Dave1massey at cs.com
Mon Jun 10 05:36:38 MDT 2013

Oh well, so much for the easy check.

It could be a genuine overheating problem or it could just be a gauge
indication problem.  I can't count how many times I assumed the worse and only
after some expensive repairs found out it was an easy problem.  If you have
one of those infrared thermometers you can verify you have an actual overheat
problem before you put in a new radiator or change the pump or something
else expensive.

Dave