[TR] Overheating TR4

Bud R levilevi at comcast.net
Mon Jun 10 02:15:26 MDT 2013

Another electrical possibility is ground is being lost for a moment
and back and forth. Maybe time to clean some connections. Start with
the battery cables.

Bud Rolofson

Extreme Parts Racing (more than just a haircut)
71 Spitfire MK IV Race Car #3
71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
93 Minnie Winnie Race Support Vehicle
77 Z-50A Hardly Davidson Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)