[TR] wrong cap

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Sat Jun 8 19:48:44 MDT 2013

Dave,

You may just have it overfull, when cold the neck should only have about
1/2" of coolant. BTDT, more than that and it will self-adjust the level for
you.

Yes, 4lb cap but check to be sure you have the right depth.  My '58 is a 1"
drop and the '62 is only 3/4", no way to know if you have the original rad
or not so just measure before you head to the FLAPS.

BTW, if you don't have a heater you could move up to a 7lb cap with no
problems.

Bill

Bill Beecher
'58 TR3A TS/30766L "Tarbaby"
'62 TR3B TCF/2549L " Aunt B" (in rehab)
www.triumphowners.com/1566
'68 Land Rover Series IIa 88" "The Beast"
"Keep Calm and Carry On