[TR] Engine Install

Carl TR cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Sat Jun 1 07:10:27 MDT 2013

This might be common knowledge but it is worth repeating...

RE: Blocks -  16" (two blocks) should be max and ample room for getting
underneath.  the half block size will work so you only have an 8" column to
deal with.  For strength place them so that the open ends are vertical.
BUT - Also insert good solid jack stands under the end you are working on.

Carl
1961 Triumph TR3A - TS81802LO
http://mysite.verizon.net/cfmtr3a/
Tampa, FL