[TR] TR3 Windshield Question

Carl TR cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Sat Jul 27 09:40:24 MDT 2013

I am putting the little chrome finishers on the windshield frame.  I thought I had images of the direction they go but evidently not.

So - the question to the all knowledgeable list is - which way?
Looks like they can go so that the bottom edge is sort of parallel to the stanchion flange that is visible from the front of the car or if I use the other one - pointing toward the outer edge.  My inclination is the former but want to make sure.  Anyone BTDT or have images?

Thanks

Carl
1961 TR3A - TS81802LO
mysite.verizon.net/cfmtr3a