[TR] Brake light Switch

Tony Drews tony at tonydrews.com
Fri Jul 26 09:57:23 MDT 2013

Prior response from my personal archives:
If it doesn't offend your sensibilities, go to a Honda dealer and
get one for an '87 Civic Si.

Personally, I went to the auto parts store with the idea I wanted one
from a Honda but not knowing which model.  The helpful clerk pulled a
few until we found one that looked like it would work - just had two
terminals and a threaded barrel.  Don't remember which model it was
from but it's been fine (knock on wood) ever since.

Tony D