[TR] Engine oil?

John & Pat Donnelly pdonnel1 at san.rr.com
Mon Jul 15 19:58:38 MDT 2013

I agree with Randall, not sure how helpful the ZDDP additive stuff, but
there's a lot of good oils out there that I don't have to spend $10 a quart
on.
But, instead of asking which oil is best, maybe we should be asking which
oils we shouldn't use.
Randall stated that Mobile 1 leaked like a sieve. Any others that worked
like crap?

Johnnie