[TR] tire question

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 12:29:29 MDT 2013

In my opinion, at 9 years old tires are nearing the end of their useful
life irrespective of appearance or the conditions under which they were
stored.

I currently have the Nexens on the TR3A and the Kuhmos on the TR4 -- of
those 2, I prefer the Nexens (looks, balanced better, good ride).

Nexen SB 802<http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc499/Ahwahnee18/TR3/Nexen_zpse0bfb6fe.jpg>

The Vred Sprints are an excellent choice -- I have the 185/15s in those on
another car.

Geo