[TR] TR3 upholstery question

WBEECH wbeech at flash.net
Mon Jul 1 07:12:49 MDT 2013

Like you said, on the "A" pillar use some contact cement then the side panel
covers the tab.  On the "B" pillar you can tack it onto that strip that looks
like wadded paper, then it also gets covered with the rear side panel.  To
finish it at the top, cut the rubber tube a little short and tuck the fabric
inside.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 1, 2013, at 4:06 AM, Dave1massey at cs.com wrote:

> Thanks.  How did you attach it?
>
> Dave
>
> In a message dated 6/30/2013 1:41:25 PM Central Daylight Time,
wbeech at flash.net writes:

>> Opinions will vary but I just put it at the front and rear of the door
openings, none along the threshold on my '58.