[TR] More Bad Links

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Wed Jan 30 12:53:58 MST 2013

First on the list:  Don't put anything in the address book of a Microsoft mail program!

1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UBW "uncle jack", Sapphire Blue
2004 Suburban 8.1, Sport Red, the only automatic of the bunch
2005 Lotus Elise, Bordeaux Red Pearl
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4, Berry Red
pethier at comcast.net
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier