[TR] penetrating oil

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 11:28:31 MST 2013

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 8:16 AM, Jeff Lee <63trumpster at bellsouth.net> wrote:

> A friend turned me on to a can of Fluid Film about 4 months ago.  This
> stuff
> is great!!

I, too, have been using Fluid Film.  I still use PBlaster for penetrating
oil but the FF seems to be a good choice for rust proofing as it is easy to
spray in cavities, creeps well and unlike most spray oils seems never to
evaporate.  Also makes cast metal parts look nice if you're detailing (e.g.
master cylinders).

I found it at a local tractor supply store (which is itself hard to find in
Tucson AZ).  I think its main ingredient is Lanolin.

Geo