[TR] Winter Warning From Standard Triumph:)

WILLIAM SMITH smithw1 at optonline.net
Mon Jan 28 19:13:18 MST 2013

In a similar encounter with Jaguar executives, my neighbor, who worked at
Jaguar headquarters at the time it was owned by Ford, told me that a Ford
exec asked a Jag exec why Jags were not made to be more reliable.  The Jag
exec responded that it was because Jag owners liked to work on their cars.

Bill Smith

'72 TR6 (original owner)

'80 TR7 DHC (2nd owner)