[TR] TR3B timing chain slack

KingsCreekTrees at aol.com KingsCreekTrees at aol.com
Mon Jan 28 18:57:04 MST 2013

Sorry, I forgot to mention that I did renew all sprockets, tensioners,
bolts, etc. when I renewed the timing chain.

Incidentally, I have never heard a timing chain get as loud as mine did in
a very short period of time. Not even have I heard them that loud on
Stags....

I've not heard of this being a common problem on TR's, but while you're in
there anyway, best to renew the lot.

Tim

In a message dated 28/01/2013 8:50:22 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,