[TR] Battery trickle charger

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 18:52:29 MST 2013

Coincidentally this topic just came up on another list and someone whose
opinion I value spoke highly of this unit:

Battery Tender<http://www.amazon.com/Battery-Tender-021-0128-Plus-Charger/dp/B00068XCQU/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1359424121&sr=8-2&keywords=battery+tender>

Haven't used it myself (live where we drive all year) but looks good.

Geo