[TR] Rear GT6+ steel brake line needed

ptegler ptegler at verizon.net
Mon Jan 28 14:44:14 MST 2013

...you also need a bubble flare at the cyl end and an inverted flare at the
flex hose connection.

yep..had to make my own for the same reason (NLA) My issues were two fold
though. On my roto setup I stayed with the rear Spit style connections so
had to custom bend the cyl hard pipes to come around the back side, rather
than just down and forward. I welded a tab to the backplate to support the
interconnect as stock and the flex lines run up like stock Spit lines.

Paul Tegler
ptegler at verizon.net
www.teglerizer.com