[TR] TR3 Gear Ratios

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Wed Jan 23 21:28:44 MST 2013

My brother installed a R & P conversion to his TR3A as well, he did not use
a kit, but a TR7 rack (which is apparently narrower than a TR4 rack and fits
better) and some fabricated bolt on attachment brackets a club member made
up.  I think the biggest issue is figuring out the steering wheel and turn
signal arrange, since you don't have the stator tube and control head type
arrengement easily mated to to rack, you have to have some u joints in the
mix I believe. All statements qualified because I didn't do the work myself
so specifics are a little fuzzy.

Greg Lemon