[TR] Your own T5 Conversion

Mark Hooper mhooper at indiefilmnet.com
Wed Jan 23 15:17:00 MST 2013

Hi Frank:

We're getting to the point where a 3D printer could produce the bell housing.
The original printers were using a flow of sintered metals, but I think they
are mostly plastics now and not suitable. It will be interesting to see what
comes up in the next years. I read of a guy planning to print sections of a
large house.

That said, I think the existing 3D printers could easily produce the shape for
making a casting mould.

Mark
1972 TR6