[TR] Winter driving

Bud R levilevi at comcast.net
Tue Jan 22 17:02:59 MST 2013

When my wife and I first started dating here in Colorado we used to
take my first TR6 skiing. We'd unzip the back window put the 2 sets of
skis in and down into the passenger footwell. Ski boots in the boot
and we were off. It was a decent car in the snow surprisingly to me.
We skied this way for a couple years. One advantage was you could wear
all your ski gear going up the mountain and coming back since the
heater was NOT going to make you too hot, especially coming back.
Changing clothes was not needed.

Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
71 Spitfire MK IV Race Car #3
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)