[TR] Winter driving

davehogye dlhogye at comcast.net
Mon Jan 21 21:35:09 MST 2013

That's terrific! That's a really clever solution to the problem.
The reason you haven't had to try that again might be related to global warming, or perhaps you got yourself one of those fancy plug-in dip sticks.
Hey, I've been wanting to communicate with this group for some time and Mark Bradakis just got me dialed in.
Thanks Mark,
Dave Hogye
Santa Cruz