[TR] winter driving/side curtains

john-marie at sbcglobal.net john-marie at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 21 19:14:39 MST 2013

Not all stories about side curtain TRs happen in winter or rain.  Many years
ago, I was driving my TR3 to a new assignment at Davis Monthan Air Force Base
in Tucson.  I stopped overnight in El Paso.  It was springtime...windy.  The
next morning, the inside of the car was covered with sand.  Sand every where!
And I thought I buttoned it up pretty good.

John

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 21, 2013, at 5:04 PM, Gary Nafziger <nafzigerg at yahoo.com> wrote:

> AAhhhh I loved reading about experiences with triumph winter driving.
Isn't

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/john-marie@sbcglobal.net