[TR] thots on side curtains

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Mon Jan 21 15:29:51 MST 2013

Following a road to see where it goes is known as a "stooge".  We have used
the term in our family for years and with time have accepted certain
conditions:  a stooge does not allow maps nor GPS devices, it is best done
in a TR, and when someone drives past you and says, "she's a beauty", you
need to reply "I know, and we 've been married for 20 years!"

Guaranteed to secure another 20 !

Oh, and by the way, it appears the word "stooge" originated in WW2 with the
RAF, where a stooge was where a plane took off with no particular
destination in mind, other than to go looking for trouble.  In my father's
case, it was patrolling the English channel looking for German boats.

Andrew Uprichard