[TR] British Car Suspenders

John Macartney flywheelcoventry1 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 21 08:28:56 MST 2013

Delight!!! I'm not the only one who has made the conversion. My trousers have
been staying up this way for the last year and I've got a variety in extra
wide in all sorts of different colours. Not too keen on the 'shark's teeth'
waistband clamp variety as there have been a few occasions when one has come
adrift under tension and I've either had a smack in the face or a clout round
the back of the head for my trouble.
Might even wear them with shorts next
year and I'm not in the slightest bit worried about "what people think." I'm
comfortable and that's all that matters.

Jonmac