[TR] British Car Suspenders

William Brewer wsb1960tr3a at att.net
Mon Jan 21 07:01:58 MST 2013

     I've reached that point in life where I need suspenders to keep my pants
from sagging. I wear flannel lined pants in the winters and it is too much for
a belt to handle. I've been wearing some extra-corny red suspenders with farm
animals on them (from Germany), but wanted something less dorky, if there is
such a thing as less dorky than suspenders. I found some with fish on them and
others that looked like big tape measures with tools. Even skull & crossbones.
I finally bought a set of suspenders with British cars on them and everyone
seems to like them and think that they fit me. If you search for "car
suspenders" on Ebay they should come up. Only $9.95 and made in USA.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-Men-s-Womans-Antique-Car-Suspenders-Made-in-USA-/23
0868600316?pt=US_Men_s_Accessories&hash=item35c0d745fc

     Bill in Tehachapi