[TR] thots on side curtains

Gary Nafziger nafzigerg at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 20 19:47:13 MST 2013

While working with my side curtains I've been impressed by how sloppy the worn
ones fit as well as how hard it is to get a good tight fit on re-built ones.
It made me wonder about how many brand new tr-3's were daily drivers back then
throughout the whole year including winter especially in the midwest.
I can't
imagine a tr-3 even all buttoned up sitting outside during a midwest winter.
Rain mostly comes straight down but blowing snow could sift through the
smallest opening and cover the whole inside; then melt.  Imagine 3 day white
out blizzards with 25-30 mile winds!
Anyone have these type of experiences?
LOL

gary n.