[TR] Carb rebuild / reaming

Chip19474 at aol.com Chip19474 at aol.com
Wed Jan 16 11:00:42 MST 2013

Joe Curto!

In a message dated 1/16/2013 1:50:34 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
malcolm at ipatch.ca writes:

Hi  List,

Finally got the TR4 started, so it could do the 500 foot drive  from street
parking to get it inside the shop.  Now the work  begins!

Can anyone recommend a place to have my carbs rebuilt and  rebushed?  I have
SU H6 AUC768 and they are missing a few original  parts (like the AUC768
tag!) that I would like to replace.  The shafts  are leaking and I'd rather
send them off than fiddle with them  myself.

Thanks!

-Malcolm

** triumphs at autox.team.net  **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html