[TR] Carb rebuild / reaming

Frank Fisher yellowtr3 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 16 09:28:58 MST 2013

Malcolm
i have just worked on this 2 weeks ago myself.
what i found with my
carbs was the existing bushings where only ever so slightly out of tolerance.
like 0.0015 to 0.002.
i found my shafts however where as much as 0.015 under
size at the bushing.
i simply replaced the shafts and have my idle down to
where it will stall if i wind the screws all the way out.
your results may
vary.
Frank