[TR] charging issue

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Mon Jan 14 13:59:46 MST 2013

I had posted a question about a charging issue in my newly-restored TR3.  I
thought I had made an error in converting from positive to negative ground,
but it was Randall who suggested I look elsewhere.

I had excluded the regulator, as I had tried TWO others without success, but
today I tried a FOURTH and all is well.  So Randall was right (again).....
Does this guy ever tire of all his successes ???

One final question:  I now have three regulators which aren't working:  Are
they worth fixing/re-calibrating, and if so, who would do it?

Andrew Uprichard