[TR] Fwd: another polarity ?

Lawrence Schwartz l1j1s at aol.com
Sun Jan 13 17:09:44 MST 2013

I do know with a Pertronix setup, one can buy it either positive ground or
negative ground. So first check out the Crane setup and see if there is a
switch to change the polarity before you attempt to change the polarity on the
car. Larry Schwartz

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/l1j1s@aol.com