[TR] polarity question

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Fri Jan 11 15:40:34 MST 2013

My understanding was it was a fairly simple exercise to convert positive
ground to negative ground, namely wire everything the same (apart from the
battery) and then touch the smaller generator terminal (green/yellow)to the
positive pole of the battery a few times to re-polarize the generator.

Did all this and still the battery is not charging.  But if I bridge the
green and yellow) to the positive pole of the battery, the generator will
charge and the ignition light will go out.

What I am missing here?  Was there a step two I forgot?

Andrew Uprichard