[TR] TR6 windshield mounting - part 2

Cliff Hansen cliff_hansen at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 10 17:10:43 MST 2013

Joe,

If you decide to use sealant between the frame and cowl, 3M auto glazing and
bedding compound # 08509 was recommended to me for this application.

bodied sealer for sealing auto seams and
between windshield rubber and car body. Can
be used as a supplementary sealer for auto
glass installation

I intend to use this material, because without it I think I will get air or
water leaking under the windshield frame.

Cliff