[TR] TR6 windshield mounting

Dave1massey at cs.com Dave1massey at cs.com
Thu Jan 10 05:46:56 MST 2013

I don't know about required but I recommend it.  I fought leaks for years
until I finally relented and put a bead of Dum Dum there.  If I were to do it
again I would use a gasket sealer or a weatherstrip adhesive an attach the
seal to the bottom of the frame and then a bead of Dum Dum or maybe a bead
of silicon between the seal and body.  Gluing the seal to the frame may take
care of the curling.

Dave