[TR] TR4A

Eric Miller ebuzzmiller at comcast.net
Wed Jan 9 20:15:52 MST 2013

When I did my 4A, I found that I used the Haynes manual initially, but
ended up going to the Triumph "Repair Operation Manual" published by BL
Cars Limited for specifics.  It covers TR4 - TR6.  It has plenty of
assembly diagrams and all the dimension, torque, assembly, and fluif
specs you could want.  (It's my greasiest book).

-Eric