[TR] TR4A

Dan Cronin adcronin at mi.rr.com
Wed Jan 9 19:56:32 MST 2013

I highly recommend "How to Restore Triumph TR4 & 4A " by Roger Williams with a
forward by Bill Piggott.  From the Enthusiast's Restoration Manuals by Veloce.
192 pages and a bit pricy, but certainly well worth the $$$  -  around $60.00
US but available used for less.  You will refer to this often during your
restoration and lots if its your first one....
Dan Cronin
adcronin at mi.rr.com

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/adcronin@mi.rr.com