[TR] Storing sheet metal (fenders)

John Young jeyoung_2 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 5 13:13:22 MST 2013

I had that problem several years ago. I went to a body shop supply store and
cought a spray can of primer.
They said it would be OK for the type of paint I
intended to use. You might see if they can provide you
with some that will
work for you,

John Young NASS# 528
Indiana
'78 Spitfire
'66 Spitfire
'59
TR3A (being repaired after 37 yrs ownership)