[TR] Cars in movies & TV

Michael Marr mmarr at notwires.com
Fri Jan 4 19:14:30 MST 2013

Nope, you are not the only one, TerriAnn.  If you look carefully at that
scene you will see that the same selection of cars are seen on parked on
different streets during the chase.  They must have moved them around
between takes.

I just saw "The Bank Job" which has an excellent selection of 60s vintage
British cars.  And it was a pretty good movie.

Mike