[TR] TR6 Differential oil fill plug

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 08:34:40 MST 2013

On 1/2/13 8:10 AM, Jack Mc wrote:
> Robert,
>
> What you are looking for is an 8 point socket - works on square bolt heads
> with 4 of the 8 points - I've got a little set of 4 8-point sockets I got at
> either Harbor Fright or Northern Tool which contains the size you need for the
> differential
You mean I didn't have to chase down a Snap-On truck to get a very
expensive 8 point socket to fit my square head drain plug?

Oh well, I've always preferred snap-on tools whenever I could afford one
and only needed one size.

TeriAnn
1961 TR3A
1960 Land Rover Dormobile
I don't need any other cars.  They would just dilute my driving experience.