[TR] car haulers

Bud R levilevi at comcast.net
Sat Feb 23 10:00:02 MST 2013

Lamb Transports hauled a car for me recently from New Jersey to
Denver. I wanted lift service (car is low to the ground) and covered
transport. I went through a broker which was OK but the hauling and
delivery was well done so I'd contact them directly if I needed that
service again.

http://www.lambautotransports.com/

Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
71 Spitfire MK IV Race Car #3
93 Minnie Winnie Race Support Vehicle
77 Z-50A Hardly Davidson Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)