[TR] car haulers

WBEECH wbeech at flash.net
Fri Feb 22 07:57:40 MST 2013

Whether you use a broker or owner-operator, get recommendations.  I have done
both with excellent service and no problems.

Most recently a broker arranged for eBay-purchased Land Rover, he did a great
job bringing it from SoCal to Texas in two days with great communication all
the way.

Sent from mobile Bill