[TR] non-TR fuel pump

Carl Sereda carlsereda at aol.com
Fri Feb 8 12:45:56 MST 2013

Ron,
Only as a point of reference, 3 years ago I bought an aftermarket in-tank fuel
pump for $95 and brought it to a neighborhood car repair shop and they charged
$190 to install it - and the gas tank is buried under trunk area on my '88
TBird here in CA.
$285 total cost.

Good luck,
Carl
'63 TR4 since '74 (with original primer-levered fuel pump!)

My daughter is driving the above-referenced vehicle.  It has less than 80K
on it but is quite rusty underneath.  Not unsafe as far as mechanics can
tell.  She's been told that the fuel pump died and the shop wants close to
$800 to fix it.