[TR] TR4A rear dampers (shock absorbers)

Dave dave at ranteer.com
Mon Dec 30 18:11:45 MST 2013

http://www.ranteer.com/davescars/tr6/ShockRec.jpg

I highly recommend these people.  itbs a heavy duty valve according to them.
I went with the heavy duty as you can see on the receipt.  one of mine was
leaking, and of course I could tell a significant difference right away.

what I think is funny is that if I had gone with a tube shock conversion, I
would be extolling its virtues and saying how much better it is.