[TR] TR6 Convertible Top

Jeff fishplate at charter.net
Mon Dec 30 07:34:49 MST 2013

I've decided this is the season to replace the convertible top on my 75
TR6.  The last 38 years have about taken their toll, and I can no longer
stretch it enough to fasten it.

TRF has a 20% off sale going on right now...but there are three choices
of material.  As little as I actually use the top, it won't get much
exposure, but as I do want to be able to drive on days other than
absolutely perfect and predictable, I need a top I can count on.

Will the minimum Robbins top do?  (with stripes and zips, of course)

Any other suggestions to consider?

Jeff Scarbrough
Corrosion Acres, Ga.

---