[TR] Ye olde dashboard

Jack Mc McGaheyRx at aol.com
Fri Dec 27 22:28:05 MST 2013

I hate to be a wet blanket, but unless that's Brazilian Mahogany marine
plywood, it won't work as a dashboard - no solid piece of wood will - it will
warp and crack - unless you somehow never expose it to changing weather
(temperature and humidity) conditions.

Get a new clutch slave and have the master re-sleeved in brass and rebuild
it.

Cheers,
Jack Mc

Sent from my iPad