[TR] Forums (off topic)

Wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Wed Dec 25 08:52:43 MST 2013

Might be a good day to send Mark a little, or big, Christmas present.

Bill

Sent from mobile Bill

On Dec 25, 2013, at 9:28 AM, marty <trmarty at hotmail.com> wrote:

I just want to send a thank you out to our fearless leader MJB for keeping us
on a mailing list format. Another group I belong to switched over to the
forum
format and I am stuck in my old ways I guess but no sir, I just don't like
it.
It is the new way I guess.  I know the mailing list are a big pain for Mark
manage but it is more user friendly to me. You get to see activity
immediately, not have to search to see what's going on. So, THANK YOU MARK
FOR
KEEPING US OLD SCHOOL!

** triumphs at autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html