[TR] Shipping an Engine?

ptegler ptegler at verizon.net
Wed Dec 18 22:16:20 MST 2013

...surprised as a Triumph you're not sending it to northwest Ohio, Hart
Machining... via Ted Schumacher
(tsimportedautomotive.com)
heck...depending on timing  he's even picked up and delivered across the
east coast and mid-west  :-)
We've driven engines out to him from here in MD, and he has delivered them
back to us personally.

Paul Tegler
ptegler at verizon.net
www.teglerizer.com