[TR] Surrey Top Question for TR4

Andrew S. Mace zoboherald at aol.com
Thu Dec 12 08:22:43 MST 2013

 Yes, the rear window and frame are "removable," just as a Herald coupe or
sedan roof is "removable," but that really wasn't Triumph's intent in either
case (i.e., make the car into a convertible). I'll assume that, on an original
TR4/4A hardtop installation, there are no snaps or Lift-the-Dot posts around
the rear tonneau, right?

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with wings.

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: http://www.vtr.org

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald
Database: http://triumph-herald.us