[TR] Robson's forthcoming book on "Works Triumphs in Detail"

Don Hiscock don.hiscock at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 17:01:14 MST 2013

Graham reminded me that his upcoming book will cover only the British
'works' cars -- not the Kastner cars, Tullius/Group 44 cars, or Jon Buffum
cars.  Those works cars that came over from the UK to Canada and the USA
are discussed.  Graham notes there are about 150 individual cars involved
with more than 150,000 words and more than 350 images.

Don
1962 TR3B TSF202L