[TR] Robson's forthcoming book on "Works Triumphs in Detail"

Don Hiscock don.hiscock at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 13:04:00 MST 2013

Graham Robson posted an update on his latest book effort today on the TR
Register forum, noting "this will be a brand new title, covering each and
every one of the 'works' cars (1953 to 1980) in detail, including drivers,
modifications, events done, etc.  For publication mid next year. It goes
off to the publishers (Herridge & Sons) tomorrow".  It includes the works
Standards in addition to Triumphs.

This will be a useful addition to many our our Triumph libraries.

Don
1962 TR3B TSF202L