[TR] very off topic

Doug Mathews mathews at uga.edu
Fri Dec 6 13:27:00 MST 2013

Dave,

Not knowing your brand, mine are Liftmasters...

Does the light blink when it stops too soon.  I'm sure you know if it
does, something obstructed it.

Mine has an adjustment screw that accommodates  up and down "resistance"
. It is up on the unit under  a cover panel. I've had to adjust mine a
couple of times over about 15 years..

Googel thsi term "garage door opener troubleshooting"  and you'll get
lost of hits.

Let me know how it goes.

Doug
If you do not have a manual, you gan find one online.

--

p.s. I do not use a smart phone so if you email me and do not get a quick response it is not because I am ignoring you. Just not at a computer.