[TR] Overseas TR Sale

Mark Hooper mhooper at indiefilmnet.com
Wed Dec 4 15:57:00 MST 2013

Is there a government-licensed inspection site in your area? He could speak to
them and schedule an inspection with the report sent directly to him.

For payment; only a direct wire transfer is unlikely to rebound due to fraud
at a later date. Lately banks are putting holds on every possible type of
paper document due to overseas difficulties. Someone mentioned an escrow
service earlier. That sounds reasonable, but I have never used one.

Best luck,

Mark Hooper
1972 TR6