[TR] 1966 TR4A Front suspension

ARNOLD asg123 at centurylink.net
Wed Dec 4 14:32:16 MST 2013

To those in the know. It has come to time to rebuild or replace
my TR4A's front suspension. Looking at the big 3 came up with a
new steering rack from VB that would cost me less than my parts
and labor to rebuild. Have not done much business with them in the past
15 years or so. They will give out little information about origin of the rack or much else.
So if anyone has used this rack, part # 5-5947, or the quick turn rack I would like to solicit
your opinions. Also will be replacing shocks and " Autoplicity " seems to have good prices on the Koni shocks
for are cars. Has anyone had any experience with Autoplicity ? I remain on the digest.
Thanks for any help. My current email is asg123@ centurylink .net Arnold Gilmour